An Honest Review
About Buying Medication
CLICK HERE FOR LIVE ONLINE CHAT WITH
EDandMORE CUSTOMER SERVICE
“Optimistic But Cautious”… is exactly what I was 7 years ago when I made my first online purchase from an online pharmacy.
The following review was posted on Pharmacy Reviewer by Bill and has been copied here word for word.
I am very impressed with the lengths Bill went to in order to satisfy the questions he had about EDandMore.
It reminded me of me back in 2004 when I first started looking for a place to buy Modafinil online.
I applaud you Bill, for all your hard work, and for sharing it with us.
How else are we, the individual consumer, going to figure out what and where to go online for quality medication at a good price?
I wish I had come across this review 6 yrs ago…
Optimistic But Cautious…
Saturday, 13 November 2010
Written by Bill
|Overall rating (weighted)
|Ease of website use and range
|Speed of delivery
I have sleep apnea and generally feel like crap even after 9+ hours of sleep. Before I was officially diagnosed with sleep apnea I just generally felt like crap during the day without knowing why. What I did know was that I was tired and drowsy most of the time and, you guessed it, I felt like crap, and nothing, including caffeine pills or coffee was doing much to help.
About 2 years ago I came across a web discussion about Provigil and then found pharmacy that sold Modafinil online, tried some, and for about 6 months things improved. When I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea and put on a CPAP machine I went off the Modafinil thinking that the CPAP machine was a “cure”. So, after another six months I’m out looking to try Modafinil again to see if it, along with the CPAP machine, will help clear away some of the fog.
The original online pharmacy I’d used is still around but expensive. I did a bit of research and read a few reviews about EDandMore and decided to try their Modafinil. Like most people I was hooked by EDandMore pricing.
Now, during the research I did see some negatives (including in here) and being cautious I purchased a smaller amount than I’d planned. Considering the cost I felt it’s worth the risk. (Also, there seem to be some really over-the-top negative reviews that come across as trying to scare people off and cancel themselves out as far as I’m concerned.) I tend to believe the more middle of the road reviewers that don’t seem to have an ax to grind.
1 I ordered the medication from their website and received it in 12 calendar days.
2. Order was complete.
3. I took one tablet (200 mg.) today at about 1:30p. Today was a good test because after sleeping for 9 hours I woke up extremely fatigued and drowsy and wanted to go back to bed after being up for a whole 30 minutes.
4. Unlike some others have reported on this site (and yes, I know, it’s only been about 6 hours).
A. I have had no unusual charges on my credit card (other than my own)
B. The pills had no unusual smell.
C. My urine has no unusual smell.
D. No terrible feelings, no pain, and no jitteriness.
E. No bitter taste (probably because I don’t hold them in my mouth long enough to find out)
F. Not poisoned.
5. The original online pharmacy that I used is still around but the cost for a 90 day supply of 200mg ModAlert is about $343.00 with shipping.
A. $3.80 / pill for other online pharmacy.
B. Provigil (if you can get a prescription but have no insurance) per pill cost has ranged from about $5.53 to $13.62 (Nov 2009).
C. NuVigil (if you can get a prescription but have no insurance) per pill cost is estimated to be over $8.98 per pill for the next decade.
D. EdandMore – Even before the 10% discount their cost per pill is $1.20 (100 200 mg pills).
1. Being the somewhat cautious type I did some research online in regards to Spierx. The first thing I thought was funny was that on their website www.Spier.com, under “Contact Us” they have their address listed as -
Suite # 854
14781 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
However, on another site I found -
C2-009, Rutu Estate
Thane West 400607
Tel : 0091 22 32975174 or 0091 22 25862026
Fax : 0091 22 25862693
Someone in another post mentioned that to return a batch of meds they were given an address in the *Seychelles Islands which they were unwilling to do. Those islands are in the Indian Ocean but form their own republic. Nice place to have a business.
3. So, I’m still not clear where the Modafinil is being manufactured. Does Spier Pharmaceuticals “outsource” their manufacturing to a Chinese facility or do they manufacturer the medications themselves? I’d have the same reservations as others if Spier is using a Chinese company to make Modafinil since the quality and consistency would be questionable.
4. About 6 1/2 hours after taking the 200mg tablet I’m more focused and still awake but still not sure if I remember Modafinil acting this way. I feel kind of a mix of being awake but somewhat “zoned out” and while I don’t feel like I need a nap the drowsiness is still there in the background just waiting to move back in. It’s a bit like phentermine without the appetite suppression, jitteriness, anxiety, or racing heart.
5. I’m not sure if this is full strength but I don’t have anything to compare it to so I’ll have to see what happens tomorrow. If I wake up the way I did this morning, and this works as well as this has today, and lasts at least 12 hours, then I’ll be about 90% convinced (100% convinced is if I had it tested by a chemist and they told me that it was 200 mg modafinil).
6. I was a little surprised when I popped one of the pills out and saw the tablet. As noted by another reviewer the tablet is large, white, with a single score down the middle. Being a former medication nurse (years ago) I’m used to seeing dosage and branding on meds. Without it, it tends to make one believe that someone is making the pills in a basement somewhere, even if they aren’t.
7. If I go on a site to make a purchase I’d like to complete the purchase there. Having to enter information twice (one of the site and again on an external billing site) is annoying and it means that I’m spreading information to more than group which I don’t really like to have to do.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see…